Monday, December 3, 2007

Wow!  I can't believe it's over--the last show of the year.  We have had so much fun getting out and talking with everyone.  And I want to thank each and every customer who has  bought something special or something fun  (sometimes a little of each).  It's time to scrub the canopy with a little soap and water, wash the drapes and box them up, and try to figure out what all those little leftover notes in the "office box" were about.  And then I can play until February and work on some new ideas.  Watch for a few of the better ones here.

If you visited with us at a show and saw something you would like to ask about for Christmas, now is the time to get in touch.  There's a chance I might still have it, and if I don't I might be able to make something similar.  But you'll never know if you don't ask.

No comments: